FAQ for immigrants

FAQ - Training for immigrants

Berufenavi.de is a portal that provides lots of links to information about the various occupations, vocational training, and higher education in Germany. You will also find some helpful tips on where you can seek guidance and find vacancies. This page explains how the vocational training system in Germany is structured and where you can obtain further advice if needed.

1.    What types of training are there?

The German system offers different pathways into your career. Dual vocational training is a type of apprenticeship that takes place both at a company and at a vocational school, similar to a college. Another possibility is full-time school-based training. Higher education degrees are usually offered by universities, other institutes of higher education or universities of applied sciences. All of these provide an alternative option to apprenticeships.  Moreover, it is also possible to combine study and vocational training via so-called “dual courses” offered by higher education institutions in partnership with companies providing practical placements.  
Our aim here is to give you a clear picture of the differences between these routes and to outline the relevant prerequisites.

2.    What is dual training?

A programme of dual vocational training is split between two venues, the first of which is a company, with the second being a vocational school, similar to a college. However, the focus lies on the on-site training, which is why this type of apprenticeship is often referred to as company-based training.

What is a “company providing training”?
A company acts as the main training provider. You will be on site, working in a practically oriented way and you will learn all you need to know to enter your chosen field of work. You will receive a training schedule to determine the exact skills and knowledge that you are expected to acquire during your period of training.  

What is the importance of attending school-based classes during the apprenticeship?
At the vocational college, you will mainly focus on learning the basic theoretical principles of your chosen field of work. This frequently includes school subjects such as German, Mathematics and English.
You will alternate between the vocational college and your time spent with the company. You will usually attend school one or two days a week and spend the rest of your working day with the company.

How long does dual vocational training last?
The duration of this type of training programme depends on the occupation. Training may last between 2 and 3 1/2 years. In exceptional cases training can also be completed on a part-time basis. Such circumstances may apply, for example, if you wish to attend language courses at the same time.

Will I receive a salary during dual training?
Yes, dual trainees are paid a “training allowance”. The amount depends on the training occupation and you are training in and is usually fixed as part of a collective mage agreement.

Do I need a school leaving certificate in order to be able to enter dual training?
A lower or intermediate secondary school leaving certificate is normally sufficient for dual vocational training. It is, however, also possible to start your vocational training without a school leaving certificate. In such a case, the company will decide whether your prior learning is enough to fulfil the requirements. The qualification is not always the crucial aspect.

Which training courses are company based?
Company-based training is available in over 300 occupations. You can train in the craft trade, or the commercial, industrial and service sectors. The opportunities are highly diverse. Follow this link to find a good summary of all current training occupations. Federal Employment Agency – details of occupational fields (arbeitsagentur.de)

3.    What is school-based training?

You will have only one training venue if you opt for school-based training. This may, for example, be a part-time or full-time vocational school, a specialist vocational college or a technical academy.

Does that mean that only theory is taught during school-based training?
No, that is not quite the case. School-based training places a clear focus on full-time teaching, but there will also be practical placements during the course of the training. These will last several weeks.

How long does school-based training last?
The duration of a programme of school-based training depends on the occupation. The period of training may be anything between 1 and 3 1/2 years.

Will I receive a salary during school-based training?
This is not usually the case.
Those completing a programme of school-based training are, however, eligible to apply for grants. This system is referred to as  Schüler-BAföG.

Which school leaving certificate will I need in order to enter school-based training?
This depends a little on the federal state in which you wish to do the training. It also depends on the occupation. An intermediate secondary school leaving certificate is needed for most school-based training programmes (this qualification is variously referred to in German as “Mittlere Reife”, “Realschulabschluss” or “mittlerer Bildungsabschluss”). But there are also training programmes for which a lower secondary school leaving certificate is a sufficient entry requirement.

What types of training programmes tend to be mostly school based?
School-based training is mainly prevalent in healthcare and social services, e.g., in the fields of nursing, therapy, and nursery school teaching. It is, however, also common in media and technical medical occupations and in the occupation of foreign language correspondent.

4.    What is higher education study?

Higher education study involves academic learning and research at universities and institutes of higher education. There are more than 20,000 different programmes of study, and entry requirements also vary widely. Matriculation at universities, institutes of higher education or universities of applied sciences is usually possible if you are in possession of a general higher education entrance qualification (upper secondary school leaving certificate, “Abitur”) or a university of applied sciences entrance qualification (“Fachabitur”).

Can I study if I do not have an upper secondary school leaving certificate?
Yes, this is possible. However, the requirements differ in each federal state and in some cases it may even vary depending on the individual institute of higher education.

Will I receive a salary whilst I am studying?
No, and in some cases further costs such as semester fees are incurred. Nevertheless, it is possible to obtain financial support such as in the form of a mixed grant and loan. This system is referred to as BaföG (Federal Training Act).

Does a course of higher education study only take place at the institute of higher education?
No, there may also be practical elements. As mentioned previously, there are also programmes of study that combine theory and practiced called “dual courses”. These take place in close cooperation with companies and also integrate practical placements at these participating companies. Visit this site to search a database of dual courses in higher education study: “Training Plus” / homepage (bibb.de)

What are my options when undertaking higher education study?
Many institutes of higher education allow students to plan a course of study around their life situation.
Programmes are often offered on a full-time or part-time basis. Both face-to-face teaching and distance learning are possible although the provision of latter depends on the institution.
A distinction also needs to be drawn between private and public institutes of higher education as considerable differences exist in this regard. A good explanation (in German) can be found here.

5.    Where can I seek advice and guidance?

The main source of guidance on the topic of training is the Federal Employment Agency or the Job Centre in the city or district where you live. There are also special advisory centres for immigrants. Youth welfare services offering a package of advice and assistance may also be available in your local area.

Are there also Internet sites which can provide advice?
Guidance in Ukrainian and Russian is available at:
Assistance from the Federal Employment Agency for refugees from Ukraine (arbeitsagentur.de)
For online advice for immigrants, visit:
mbeon online advisory service for adult immigrants in Germany

There are further local advisory centres and services for immigrants which you may wish to seek out. It is also sometimes worth asking about refugee aid agencies or migrant self-help organisations.

Where can I find guidance and advice on the topics of training and higher education study?
Young people will also be able to obtain advice on the topic of training from youth migration services located near their home:
Youth Migration Services online advisory service for Ukrainian refugees and at 500 sites nationwide

The universities and institutes of higher education also offer guidance on the higher education options that they offer. This also includes special advice for immigrants and refugees. Registering with the Federal Employment Agency is another way of getting guidance on the course of study which is right for you.

Please note that the Berufenavi.de Portal and some of the pages to which links are provided are only available in German. Use translation apps or translation sites to make sure you do not miss out on any information. The PONS Online Translator is a good tool for this purpose.


FAQ - Професійна освіта для мігрантів

На порталі Berufenavi.de розміщені різноманітні посилання на інформаційні ресурси, якi присвячені темам професій, професійної та вищої освіти. Тут ти також знайдеш корисну інформацію про те, де надають консультації та відкриті вакансії. Тут ми пояснюємо, як влаштовано німецьку систему професійної освіти і де можна проконсультуватися з цього питання.  

1.    Які види професійної освіти iснують?

У Німеччині є різні способи здобути професійну освіту.
Дуальна професійна освіта проходить на базі навчально-виробничого підприємства та професійної школи. Крім того, професійну освіту можна здобути виключно у шкoлi.
Поряд із професійною освітою можна здобути вищу освіту в університеті або (спеціалізованій) вищій школі. Також, пропонуємо дуальні навчальні програми, які передбачають проходження практики на підприємствах.
Ми коротко розповімо про те, в чому саме полягає різниця між цими освітніми траєкторіями та які вимоги передбачені у кожному випадку.

2.    Що таке дуальна професійна освіта?

Найчастіше дуальна професійна освіта проходить на базі двох організацій, однією з них є виробниче підприємствo (у зв'язку з чим часто говорять про виробниче навчання), а другою – професійна школа.

Що таке навчально-виробниче підприємство?
На навчально-виробничому підприємстві ти займаєшся практично орієнтованою працею та опановуєш усе те, що тобі може знадобитися для роботи за фахом на такому підприємстві. Навчальним планом передбачено, які саме практичні навички та знання ти маєш набути у період навчання.

Чому також важлива професійна школа?
У професійній школі ти вивчаєш переважно теоретичні основи професії, яку опановуєш. Сюди належать також шкільні предмети, наприклад, німецька мова, математика та англійська мова.
Навчальний час ти проводиш поперемінно у професійній школі та на підприємстві. Часто буває так, що 1-2 дні на тиждень навчання відбувається у професійній школі, решта часу відводиться для виробничої практики.

Як довго триває навчання за програмою дуальної професійної освіти?
Тривалість навчання за програмою дуальної професійної освіти залежить від професії, яку опанувуєш. Зазвичай, дуальне професійне навчання проходять упродовж 2-3,5 років. У виняткових випадках є можливість навчатися неповний навчальний день/неповний навчальний тиждень, якщо, наприклад, той, хто навчається, хоче паралельно вiдвiдувати мовнi курси.

Чи буду я отримувати зарплату в період навчання за програмою дуальної професійної освіти?
Так. Учні, які навчаються за програмою дуальної професійної освіти, отримують зарплату (Ausbildungsvergütung). Її розмір залежить від професії, що опановується, і, як правило, визначений у тарифному договорі.

Чи мушу я мати шкільний атестат, щоб отримати можливість навчатися за програмою дуальної професійної освіти?
Як правило, дуальну професійну освіту можна отримати за наявності диплома про закінчення школи (Hauptschulabschluss) або диплома про середню загальну освіту (mittlerer Schulabschluss). Але є можливість обійтися I без шкільного атестата. Тут рішення про те, наскiльки ти відповідаєш встановленим вимогам, приймають вже самі підприємства, і диплом не завжди має значення.

Які професії можна отримати у межах професійної освіти на виробництві?
У межах професійної освіти доступно понад 300 професiй. Цi професiї належать до сфер торгівлі та ремесел, промисловості та послуг. Доступні різні варіанти. Якісну оглядову інформацію щодо всіх цих професiй пропонуємо за посиланням: Вивчи професійні сфери – Федеральне агентство з працевлаштування (arbeitsagentur.de)

3.    Що таке шкільна професійна освіта?

У разі шкільної професійної освіти твоє навчання постійно проходить на одному місці, наприклад у професійній школі, спеціалізованій професійній школі, професійному коледжі або спеціалізованій вищій школі.

Це означає, що у разі шкільної професійної освіти я вивчаю лише теорію?
Ні, не зовсім. Це стосується шкільної професійної освіти, основний акцент робиться на аудиторні заняття, але у процесі навчання учні також проходять практику протягом кількох тижнів.

Як довго триває навчання за програмою шкільної професійної освіти?
Тривалість навчання за програмою шкільної професійної освіти залежить від професії, що освоюється. Зазвичай, шкільне професійне навчання триває від 1 до 3,5 років.

Чи буду я отримувати зарплату в період навчання за програмою шкільної професійної освіти?
Найчастіше – ні.
Однак у разі шкільної професійної освіти є можливість отримування матеріальної допомоги, так звану стипендію-позику (Schüler-BaföG).

Шкільний атестат якого зразка мені потрібний для допуску до шкільної професійної освіти?
Це певною мірою залежить від федеральної землі, в якій ти хочеш вчитися, та від професії. Для вступу на більшість курсів шкільної професійної освіти потрібен диплом про середню загальну освіту (Mittlere Reife) (інші німецькомовні назви, що часто використовуються: Realschulabschluss, mittlerer Bildungsabschluss). Нерідко бувають також курси, для навчання яких потрібен диплом про закінчення школи (Hauptschulabschluss).

Яким спеціальностям навчають переважно у межах шкільної професійної освіти?
Шкільна професійна освіта – це головним чином спеціальності у галузі охорони здоров'я та соціальної роботи, наприклад, професії медсестри, терапевта, вихователя. Але на базі шкільної професійної освіти можна також здобути спеціальності у галузі ЗМІ, медико-технічні спеціальності або спеціальність «референт-перекладач».

4.    Що таке вища освіта?

Під вищою освітою розуміють наукове вивчення та дослідження в університетах та вищих школах. Існує понад 20 000 різних навчальних курсів, умови прийому також дуже різні. Часто вступити до університету або (спеціалізованої) вищої школи можна за наявності звичайного атестата про повну середню освіту (Hochschulreife) (атестата зрілості (Abitur)) або атестата професійної зрілості (Fachhochschulreife) (спеціалізованого атестата зрілості) (Fachabitur).

Чи можу я вступити до вишу без атестата зрілості?
Так, це можливо. Але умови такого вступу не тільки в кожній федеральній землі, а навіть у деяких вузах – свої.

Чи платитимуть мені зарплату в період здобуття вищої освіти?
Ні. В деяких вузах навчання платне, наприклад, плату за навчання стягують за кожний семестр. Але є можливість отримувати фінансову допомогу, наприклад, відповідно до Федерального закону про професійну освіту (BaföG).

Навчання завжди відбувається у вузі?
Ні, проводиться також практика та спеціальні дуальні навчальні курси, де передбачена тісна співпраця з підприємством, а в межах дуальної вищої освіти етапи практичного навчання відбуваються безпосередньо на підприємствах. За цим посиланням на базу даних можна вести пошук дуальних навчальних курсів: AusbildungPlus / стартова сторінка (bibb.de).

Які у мене можливості пiд час здобуття вищої освіти?
Багато вузів пропонують студенту можливість адаптувати навчання до своїх життєвих обставин.

Часто навчатися можна повний або неповний навчальний день/повний або неповний навчальний тиждень, очно або дистанційно (дистанційні університети (Fernunis).
Потрібно також розрізняти приватні та державні виші, бо між ними є суттєві відмінності. Зрозумiле пояснення тут.

5.    Де я можу отримати консультацiю?

Основним місцем, куди можна звернутися за консультацією з питань професійної освіти, є агентство з працевлаштування або центр зайнятості в місті або районі, в якому ти живеш. Саме там передбачені спеціальні консультаційні бюро для мігрантів. Не виключено, що там, де ти живеш, є також агенція з працевлаштування молоді, де можна отримати консультації та допомогу.

Чи є в інтернеті сайти, на яких я можу отримати консультацiї?
На цьому сайті можна проконсультуватися українською та російською мовами:
Допомога для біженців з України – Федеральна агенцiя з працевлаштування (arbeitsagentur.de)
За цим посиланням мігрантам надаються онлайнові консультації:
mbeon – мобільні консультації та інформація для мігрантів

Локально працюють інші консультаційні центри/установи для мігрантів, до яких ти можеш з'явитися особисто. У деяких місцях є організації, які надають допомогу біженцям, або організації самодопомоги для мігрантів: ти можеш звернутися і туди.

Де я можу отримати консультацiї з питань професійної та вищої освіти?
Молодіжні міграційні служби надають консультації з питань професійної освіти для молоді: такі служби працюють i там, де ти живеш:
Молодіжні міграційні служби консультують біженців з України як у режимi онлайн, так i у 500 пунктах по всій Нiмеччині.

Університети та вищі школи надають власні консультації з питань вищої освіти, зокрема спеціальні консультації для мігрантів та біженців. Ти можеш звернутися також до агенції з працевлаштування, тому що і тут надають консультації, які допоможуть обрати відповідну навчальну програму.

Вказівка: інформація на порталі berufenavi.de та на деяких сайтах, посилання на які розміщені на порталі, наведена лише німецькою мовою. Щоб не пропустити важливу інформацію, скористайтесь перекладацькою програмою або сайтами. Хороший приклад – онлайн-перекладач PONS.

FAQ - Образование для иммигрантов

На портале «Berufenavi.de» ты найдешь различные ссылки на информацию о профессиях, среднем профессиональном и высшем образовании. Там же содержится полезная информация о том, где можно проконсультироваться и узнать о наличии вакантных мест. Здесь мы расскажем, как организована система профессионального образования в Германии, и куда ты можешь обратиться за консультацией.

1. Какие виды профессионального образования существуют?

В Германии есть несколько путей для получения образования.
Дуальное среднее профессиональное образование осуществляется на обучающем предприятии и в профессиональном училище. Помимо дуального среднего профессионального образования существует среднее профессиональное образование с обучением только в училище.
Кроме среднего профессионального образования можно получить образование в университетах, вузах или институтах. Помимо этого, существует система высшего дуального образования с практическим обучением на предприятии.
Здесь мы наглядно покажем, в чем состоят различия и какие условия должны выполняться.

2. Что такое дуальное среднее профессиональное образование?

При дуальном среднем профессиональном образовании, как правило, обучение проводится в двух местах обучения. Первое – это предприятие (поэтому часто речь идет о производственном обучении на предприятии), второе – профессиональное училище.

Что такое обучающее предприятие?
Работая на обучающем предприятии, ты получаешь практические знания и обучаешься всему, что необходимо в твоей профессии. План обучения определяет, какие практические умения и знания ты должен получить во время обучения.

Почему профессиональное училище тоже играет важную роль?
В профессиональном училище ты получаешь теоретические основы, необходимые в твоей профессии. К ним часто относятся и школьные предметы, такие как немецкий язык, математика и английский язык.
Обучение проводится попеременно в профессиональном училище и на предприятии. Обычно 1–2 дня в неделю обучающиеся проводят в училище, остальные дни – на предприятии.

Как долго продолжается дуальное профессиональное образование?
Срок обучения при дуальном профессиональном образовании зависит от получаемой профессии. Как правило, срок обучения составляет от 2 до 3,5 лет. В исключительных случаях имеется возможность обучения с неполным рабочим днем, если, например, параллельно посещаются языковые курсы.

Буду ли я получать зарплату во время получения дуального профессионального образования?
Да, во время дуального профессионального образования обучающиеся получают «выплаты за обучение». Их размер зависит от профессии и часто регулируется тарифным договором.

Нужно ли иметь законченное школьное образование, чтобы начать дуальное профессиональное образование?
Как правило, для дуального профессионального образования требуется окончить основную школу (9 классов) или среднюю школу (10 классов). Но иногда можно приступить к дуальному образованию и без аттестата об окончании школы. Решение, соответствуешь ли ты требованиям, принимает предприятие, и не всегда решающую роль играет наличие аттестата.

Какое образование можно получить на предприятии?
На предприятиях можно получить образование по более чем 300 специальностям. Это могут быть профессии в сфере коммерции или ремесел, а также промышленности или услуг. Возможности очень разнообразны. Обзор всех профессий можно получить здесь: Профессиональные сферы – Федеральное агентство занятости (arbeitsagentur.de)

3. Что такое школьное профессиональное образование?

Обучение в рамках школьного профессионального образования проводится в одном месте, например, в профессиональном училище, специализированном профессиональном училище, профессиональном колледже или профессиональной академии.

То есть школьное профессиональное образование – это только теория?
Не совсем так. Школьное профессиональное образования – это обучение с полным учебным днем, но в программу обучения входят также многонедельные практики.

Как долго продолжается школьное профессиональное образование?
Срок обучения при школьном профессиональном образовании зависит от получаемой профессии. Как правило, срок обучения составляет от 1 до 3,5 лет.

Буду ли я получать зарплату во время школьного профессионального образования?
В большинстве случаев нет.
Но во время школьного профессионального образования имеется возможности получать денежную поддержку, так называемую стипендию для обучающихся (Schüler-BAföG).

Какую школу нужно окончить до получения школьного профессионального образования?
Отчасти это зависит от федеральной земли, в которой ты хочешь получить профессиональное образование, а также от профессии. Для большинства профессий нужно окончить среднюю школу (которую иногда называют реальной школой). Но есть профессии, начать обучаться которым можно и после основной школы (9 классов).

Какие профессии можно получить в рамках школьного профессионального образования?
В рамках школьного профессионального образования обучение проводится в основном по специальностям в области здравоохранения и социального обеспечения, например, в сфере ухода, терапии и воспитания. А также в области медиа, медицинской техники или, например, по специальности референт-переводчик.

4. Что такое высшее образование?

Под высшим образованием подразумевается обучение в сфере науки и исследований в университетах и вузах. Существует более 20 000 различных направлений, условия допуска тоже очень различны. Чаще всего для поступления в университет, вуз или институт требуется полное общее среднее образование (Abitur) или полное специальное среднее образование (Fachabitur).

Могу ли я получить высшее образование без полного среднего образования?
Да, это возможно. Но условия допуска в разных федеральных землях и отчасти даже в некоторых вузах различаются.

Буду ли я получать зарплату во время обучения в вузе?
Нет, иногда за учебу нужно платить, например, взнос за семестр. Но имеется возможность финансовой поддержки, например BaföG (сокращенно «Федеральный закон о содействии образованию»).

При получении высшего образования обучение всегда проводится в вузе?
Нет, обучение включает в себя и практические части, особый случай – высшее дуальное образование. При дуальном обучении вуз тесно сотрудничает с предприятием, и практическое обучение проводится на этом предприятии. На этой странице ты найдешь форму поиска специальностей высшего дуального образования: AusbildungPlus / Startseite (bibb.de)

Какие шансы на получение высшего образования у меня имеются?
Во многих вузах имеется возможность учесть при обучении текущие жизненные обстоятельства.
Обучение может проводиться с частичной или полной занятостью, очно или заочно (заочные университеты).
Необходимо также различать частные и государственные вузы, так как здесь тоже имеются большие различия. Хорошее объяснение можно найти здесь.

5. Где я могу проконсультироваться?

Консультации по теме образования предлагает Агентство занятости или Центр трудоустройства в городе или округе по месту проживания. Там организованы специальные консультационные службы для иммигрантов. Возможно, что поблизости имеется также Агентство занятости для молодежи, где можно получить консультацию и помощь.

Где можно проконсультироваться через интернет?
Информацию о том, как получить консультацию на украинском и русском языке можно найти на этой странице:
Помощь для беженцев с Украины – Федеральное агентство занятости (arbeitsagentur.de)
Консультации онлайн для иммигрантов проводятся в том числе здесь:
mbeon – мобильные консультации и информация для иммигрантов

По месту проживания можно посетить и другие консультационные службы и организации для иммигрантов. Ты можешь также узнать, есть ли в твоем районе организации помощи беженцам или группы взаимопомощи для мигрантов.

Где можно проконсультироваться по теме среднего и высшего профессионального образования?
Консультации по теме образования для молодежи, среди прочего, проводят службы для молодых иммигрантов в твоем регионе:
Службы для молодых иммигрантов консультируют беженцев с Украины онлайн и в 500 центрах по всей стране

По теме высшего образования университеты и вузы предлагают собственные консультации, в том числе специально для иммигрантов и беженцев. Ты можешь также обратиться в Агентство занятости, там тоже проводятся консультации по выбору подходящего направления для обучения в вузе.

Примечание: Портал berufenavi.de и некоторые страницы по ссылкам составлены только на немецком языке. Чтобы не упустить полезную информацию, ты можешь воспользоваться приложениями-переводчиками или сайтами для переводов. Хороший пример: PONS Online Übersetzer.

FAQ – Formation pour les immigrant·e·s

Sur ce portail Berufenavi.de, tu trouveras des liens vers des informations concernant les professions, la formation et les études. Tu trouveras également des informations utiles sur les offres de conseil et sur les offres d’emploi. Sur notre portail, nous t’expliquons comment fonctionne le système de formation allemand, et nous t’indiquons où tu trouveras des informations sur la formation en Allemagne.  

1. Quels types de formation y a-t-il ?

En Allemagne, il existe plusieurs voies de formation possibles. 
La formation en alternance est effectuée dans une entreprise de formation et en école professionnelle. Parallèlement, il existe également la formation à temps plein en école. 
Outre la formation professionnelle, il est également possible de faire des études à l’université, à une école supérieure ou à une université de sciences appliquées. Enfin, il existe également des cursus d’études en alternance avec des périodes de stage en entreprise.
Sur le portail, nous t’expliquons les différences entre ces formations et nous t’indiquons quelles sont les conditions requises pour chacune d’entre elle.

2. Qu’est-ce qu’une formation en alternance?

En général, une formation en alternance est effectuée à deux endroits : d’une part, dans une entreprise – c’est pour cette raison que l’on parle aussi de formation en entreprise; et d’autre part, dans une école professionnelle. 

Qu’est-ce qu’une entreprise de formation?
Dans une entreprise de formation, tu travailles en accordant la priorité à la pratique et tu apprends tout ce dont tu as besoin pour y exercer ton activité professionnelle. Les compétences pratiques et les connaissances que tu dois acquérir pendant la formation sont définies avec précision dans un plan de formation.    

Pourquoi l’école professionnelle aussi est-elle importante?
À l’école professionnelle, en général, tu apprends les bases théoriques faisant partie d’une formation professionnelle. Celles-ci comprennent souvent des matières scolaires comme l’allemand, les mathématiques et l’anglais. 
Les périodes que tu passes à l’école professionnelle et celles que tu passes en entreprise alternent. Souvent, tu vas 1 à 2 jours par semaine à l’école professionnelle, tandis que les autres jours, tu es à l’entreprise.

Combien de temps dure une formation en alternance?
Dans le système de formation en alternance, la durée de la formation dépend de la profession visée. Une formation en alternance peut durer de 2 à 3,5 ans. Dans certains cas, il est également possible d’effectuer la formation à temps partiel, par exemple lorsqu’on souhaite aussi suivre des cours de langue en parallèle.

Est-ce que je reçois une rémunération pendant la formation en alternance?
Oui, pendant la formation en alternance, les apprenti·e·s reçoivent une «rémunération de formation». Le montant de cette rémunération dépend de la formation professionnelle suivie. La plupart du temps, elle est fixée par une convention collective.

Est-ce que j’ai besoin d’un diplôme de fin de scolarité pour pouvoir suivre une formation en alternance?
En général, il est possible de suivre une formation en alternance avec un brevet du premier cycle de l’enseignement secondaire Hauptschulabschluss ou Mittlerer Schulabschluss). Il est également possible de commencer une formation en alternance sans diplôme de fin de scolarité. Dans ce cas, c’est l’entreprise qui décide si tu remplis les conditions nécessaires. Ce n’est donc pas toujours le diplôme qui est déterminant. 

Quelles sont les formations qui ont lieu en entreprise?
Il existe plus de 300 formations professionnelles pouvant être suivies en entreprise. Il peut s’agir de métiers commerciaux ou artisanaux. Toutefois, ces formations peuvent également concerner le secteur industriel ou celui des services. Le nombre des possibilités est très grand. Tu trouveras une présentation de toutes les formations professionnelles ici: Découvre les métiers – Agence fédérale pour l'emploi (arbeitsagentur.de)

3. Qu’est-ce qu’une formation en école?

Lors d’une formation en école, il n’y a qu’un seul lieu de formation : une école professionnelle, un centre de formation professionnelle ou un lycée professionnel. 

Est-ce que cela signifie que, dans une formation en école, je n’acquière que des connaissances théoriques?
Non, pas exactement. Lors d’une formation en école, c’est l’enseignement à temps plein qui a la priorité. Toutefois, des stages de plusieurs semaines aussi sont organisés pendant la formation.

Combien de temps dure une formation en école?
La durée d’une formation en école dépend de la profession visée. Une formation professionnelle en école peut durer de 1 à 3,5 ans.

Est-ce que je reçois une rémunération pendant la formation en école?
La plupart du temps, non. 
Par contre, il existe la possibilité de recevoir un soutien financier pendant une formation en école : la bourse d’études BAföG

Quel diplôme de fin de scolarité dois-je avoir pour faire une formation en école?
Cela dépend un peu du Land dans lequel tu souhaites faire ta formation, et aussi de la profession choisie. Pour la plupart des cursus de formation en école, il faut le diplôme du brevet (Mittlere Reife, souvent appelé aussi Realschulabschluss ou Mittlerer Bildungsabschluss). Il existe également des cursus de formation pouvant être suivie avec un diplôme du premier cycle de l’enseignement secondaire (Hauptschulabschluss).

Quelles sont les formations qui ont lieu principalement en école?
Les formations ayant lieu en école sont principalement celles du secteur de la santé et des affaires sociales, par exemple dans les domaines des soins, de la thérapie ou de l’éducation. Toutefois, pour les professions médicales ou médico-techniques aussi, mais également pour les assistant·e·s commerciaux·ales langues étrangères, la formation a souvent lieu en école.  

4. Les études, qu’est-ce que c’est?

On désigne par «études» l’apprentissage et la recherche scientifiques dans les universités et les écoles supérieures. Il existe plus de 20 000 cursus d’études différents. Les conditions d’entrée aussi diffèrent fortement les unes des autres. Souvent, il est possible de s’inscrire à une université, une école supérieure ou une université de sciences appliquées avec un baccalauréat d’enseignement général (Abitur) ou avec un baccalauréat professionnel (Fachabitur).

Est-ce que je peux aussi faire des études sans avoir le bac (Abitur)?
Oui, c’est possible. Par contre, les conditions diffèrent d’un Land à l’autre. Parfois, ces conditions sont même différentes d’une école supérieure à l’autre. 

Est-ce que je perçois une rémunération pendant mes études?
Non, les études entraînent même parfois des coûts, par exemple une cotisation semestrielle. Cependant, il est possible d’obtenir un soutien financier, comme la bourse d’études BAföG, par exemple (abréviation de Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz [loi fédérale sur le soutien à la formation]).

Est-ce que les études ont toujours lieu dans un établissement d’enseignement supérieur?
Non, il y a aussi des périodes de stage, et il existe aussi des cursus d’études en alternance spéciaux. Dans ces filières, notamment, la coopération entre les entreprises et les établissements d’enseignement est étroite. Lors des études en alternance, les stages pratiques sont intégrés dans les entreprises. Tu pourras effectuer une recherche de cursus d’études en alternance dans la base de données de ce site: AusbildungPlus / Startseite (bibb.de)

Quelles sont mes possibilités pour étudier?
De nombreux établissements d’enseignement supérieur offrent la possibilité d’adapter ses études à sa situation personnelle.
Les études peuvent être effectuées à temps plein ou à temps partiel, directement sur place ou par enseignement à distance.
Par ailleurs, il faut faire la distinction entre les établissements privés et les établissements publics: les différences peuvent être très grandes. Tu trouveras des explications utiles ici.

5. Où est-ce que je peux me faire conseiller?

L’Agence pour l’emploi ou le centre pour l’emploi (Job-Center) de la ville ou de l’arrondissement où tu habites proposent un conseil sur la formation. Tu trouveras également des centres d’informations pour les immigrant·e·s dans ta région. Il y a peut-être aussi dans ta ville une agence pour l’emploi des jeunes (Jugendberufsagentur), offrant à la fois un conseil et une assistance.

Est-ce qu’il y a des sites Internet où je pourrais trouver un conseil?
Tu trouveras un conseil en ukrainien et en russe sur les sites suivants:  
Aide aux réfugié·e·s ukrainien·ne·s – Agence fédérale pour l’emploi (arbeitsagentur.de)
Il existe également un conseil en ligne pour les immigrant·e·s:
mbeon – conseil et informations mobiles pour les immigrant·e·s 

Il existe aussi d’autres centres d’informations et d’autres agences de conseil pour les immigrant·e·s, dans ta ville. Tu peux aussi te renseigner sur les organismes d’aide aux réfugié·e·s et sur les organisations de migrant·e·s. 

Où est-ce que je peux trouver des informations sur les questions touchant la formation et les études?
Pour les jeunes, les services d’aide aux jeunes migrant·e·s de ta région fournissent des informations sur la formation:
Les services d’aide aux jeunes migrant·e·s conseillent les réfugié·e·s ukrainien·ne·s en ligne et dans 500 centres locaux.

Les universités et les écoles supérieures proposent une offre de conseil concernant les études, notamment pour les immigrant·e·s ou les réfugié·e·s. Toutefois, tu peux aussi t’adresser à l’Agence pour l’emploi: celle-ci offre également un conseil pour le choix des études.

Remarque : Le portail berufenavi.de et certains sites auxquels les liens renvoient sont uniquement en allemand. Pour profiter de toutes les informations fournies, tu peux utiliser une appli de traduction ou recourir à des sites de traduction, comme le traducteur PONS en ligne.

FAQ - Ausbildung für Zugewanderte

Auf diesem Portal „Berufenavi.de“ findest du verschiedene Links zu Informationen rund um Berufe, Ausbildung oder Studium. Auch findest du hilfreiche Informationen, wo du beraten werden kannst und wo es freie Stellen gibt. Hier erklären wir dir, wie das Ausbildungssystem in Deutschland aufgebaut ist und wo du Beratung dazu finden kannst.  

1.    Welche Arten von Ausbildungen gibt es?

Es gibt in Deutschland verschiedene Wege in eine Ausbildung.
Die duale Ausbildung findet in einem Ausbildungsbetrieb und der Berufsschule statt. Daneben gibt es auch die vollzeitschulische Ausbildung.
Neben der Berufsausbildung kann auch ein Studium an Universitäten, Hochschulen oder Fachhochschulen aufgenommen werden. Zudem gibt es auch duale Studiengänge mit Praxisanteilen in Unternehmen.
Wo genau die Unterschiede liegen und welche Voraussetzungen du brauchst, werden wir dir hier übersichtlich zeigen.

2.    Was ist eine duale Ausbildung?

Eine duale Ausbildung findet meist an zwei Ausbildungsorten statt. Zum einen in einem Betrieb, weswegen auch oft von Betrieblicher Ausbildung gesprochen wird und zum anderen an einer Berufsschule.

Was ist ein Ausbildungsbetrieb?
In einem Ausbildungsbetrieb arbeitest du praxisorientiert und lernst alles, was du für den Beruf dort brauchst. In einem Ausbildungsplan wird festgehalten, welche praktischen Fähigkeiten und Kenntnisse du genau während der Ausbildungszeit erwerben sollst.    

Warum ist auch die Berufsschule wichtig?
In der Berufsschule lernst du hingegen meist die theoretischen Grundlagen zu einem Ausbildungsberuf kennen. Dazu gehören oft auch schulische Fächer wie Deutsch, Mathematik und Englisch.
Die Zeiten, in denen du an der Berufsschule oder im Betrieb bist, wechseln sich ab. Oft findet an 1-2 Tagen in der Woche die Ausbildung in der Berufsschule statt, die anderen Tage im Betrieb.

Wie lange dauert eine duale Ausbildung?
Die Ausbildungsdauer bei einer dualen Ausbildung hängt von dem Ausbildungsberuf ab. Grundsätzlich kann eine duale Ausbildung zwischen 2 und 3,5 Jahren dauern. Es gibt in Ausnahmefällen auch die Möglichkeit, eine Ausbildung in Teilzeit zu absolvieren, wenn man zum Beispiel parallel noch an Sprachkursen teilnehmen möchte.

Bekomme ich Gehalt während der dualen Ausbildung?
Ja, in der dualen Ausbildung bekommen die Auszubildenden eine „Ausbildungsvergütung“. Diese ist abhängig von dem Ausbildungsberuf und ist meist durch einen Tarifvertrag festgelegt.

Brauche ich einen Schulabschluss, um eine duale Ausbildung machen zu können?
In der Regel ist eine duale Ausbildung mit einem Hauptschulabschluss oder mittlerem Schulabschluss möglich. Es gibt aber auch die Möglichkeit eine duale Ausbildung ohne einen Schulabschluss zu machen. Dabei entscheiden die Betriebe, ob du mit deinen Voraussetzungen die Anforderungen erfüllst und nicht immer ist der Abschluss entscheidend.

Welche Ausbildungen finden betrieblich statt?
Es gibt über 300 Ausbildungsberufe, die betrieblich stattfinden. Diese können im kaufmännischen oder handwerklichen Bereich, aber auch in der Industrie oder dem Dienstleistungsgewerbe liegen. Die Möglichkeiten sind sehr vielfältig. Einen guten Überblick über alle Ausbildungsberufe findest du hier: Erkunde die Berufsfelder - Bundesagentur für Arbeit (arbeitsagentur.de)

3.    Was ist eine schulische Ausbildung?

Bei einer schulischen Ausbildung hast du nur einen Ausbildungsort, wie zum Beispiel eine Berufsschule, Berufsfachschule, Berufskolleg oder eine Fachakademie.

Heißt das in einer schulischen Ausbildung habe ich nur Theorie?
Nein, nicht ganz. In einer schulischen Ausbildung liegt der Vollzeitunterricht klar im Mittelpunkt, es wird aber auch im Laufe der Ausbildung auch mehrwöchige Praktika geben.

Wie lange dauert eine schulische Ausbildung?
Die Ausbildungsdauer bei einer schulischen Ausbildung hängt von dem Ausbildungsberuf ab. Grundsätzlich kann eine schulische Ausbildung zwischen 1 und 3,5 Jahren dauern.

Bekomme ich Gehalt während einer schulischen Ausbildung?
In den meisten Fällen nicht.
Es gibt bei schulischen Ausbildungen aber die Möglichkeit, eine Förderung zu erhalten, das sogenannte Schüler-BAföG.

Welchen Schulabschluss brauche ich für eine schulische Ausbildung?
Das hängt ein bisschen von dem Bundesland ab, indem du die Ausbildung machen möchtest und an dem Beruf. Für die meisten schulischen Ausbildungsgänge ist eine Mittlere Reife nötig (der oft auch als Realschulabschluss oder mittlerer Bildungsabschluss bezeichnet wird). Oft gibt es auch Ausbildungsgänge, die mit einem Hauptschulabschluss erlernt werden können.

Welche Ausbildungen finden vor allem schulisch statt?
Schulische Ausbildung gibt es vor allem im Bereich der Gesundheits- und Sozialberufe, z. B. in der Pflege oder therapeutischen, erzieherischen Berufen. Aber auch Medienberufe, medizinisch-technische Berufe oder auch als Fremdsprachenkorrespondent/In finden häufig schulisch statt.  

4.    Was ist ein Studium?

Unter einem Studium wird das wissenschaftliche Lernen und Forschen an Universitäten und Hochschulen verstanden. Es gibt mehr als 20.000 unterschiedliche Studiengänge und die Voraussetzungen sind auch sehr verschieden. Häufig kann sich mit einer allgemeinen Hochschulreife (Abitur) oder einer Fachhochschulreife (Fachabitur) an Universitäten oder Hochschulen und Fachhochschulen eingeschrieben werden.

Kann ich auch ohne Abitur studieren?
Ja, das ist möglich. Die Voraussetzungen hierfür sind jedoch in jedem Bundesland und sogar stellenweise in den jeweiligen Hochschulen unterschiedlich.

Bekomme ich Gehalt während des Studiums?
Nein, stellenweise entstehen im Studium Kosten, wie ein Semesterbeitrag. Aber es ist möglich finanzielle Unterstützung zu erhalten durch beispielsweise BaföG (kurz für Bundesausbildungsgesetz).

Findet ein Studium immer nur an der Hochschule statt?
Nein, es gibt auch Praxisanteile und speziell auch duale Studiengänge. Dort gibt es eine enge Kooperation mit Unternehmen und im dualen Studium sind Praxisphasen in diesen Unternehmen integriert. Über diese Seite findest du in der Datenbank auch eine Suche nach dualen Studiengängen: AusbildungPlus / Startseite (bibb.de)

Welche Möglichkeiten eines Studiums habe ich?
Viele Hochschulen bieten die Möglichkeit ein Studium an die eigene Lebenssituation anzupassen.
Ein Studium wird oft in Vollzeit oder Teilzeit angeboten, direkt vor Ort oder als Fernlernangebot (Fernunis).
Es muss auch zwischen privaten und staatlichen Hochschulen unterschieden werden, da es hier große Unterschiede gibt. Eine gute Erklärung findest du hier.

5.    Wo kann ich mich beraten lassen?

Die zentrale Beratung für das Thema Ausbildung bietet die Agentur für Arbeit oder das Job-Center in der Stadt oder Kreis, wo du wohnst. Dort gibt es auch spezielle Beratungsstellen für Zugewanderte. Vielleicht gibt es vor Ort auch eine Jugendberufsagentur, wo die Beratung und Hilfe gebündelt angeboten wird.

Gibt es auch im Internet Seiten, auf denen ich eine Beratung finde?
Eine Beratung auch auf Ukrainisch und Russisch findest du über diese Seite:
Hilfe für Geflüchtete aus der Ukraine - Bundesagentur für Arbeit (arbeitsagentur.de)
Es gibt auch eine Online-Beratung für Zugewanderte, die du hier findest:
mbeon - mobile Beratung und Informationen für Zuwanderer

Es gibt noch weitere Beratungsstellen und –einrichtungen für Zugewanderte vor Ort, die du aufsuchen kannst. Manchmal gibt es auch die Flüchtlingshilfe oder Migrantenselbstorganisationen, nach denen du fragen kannst.

Wo finde ich Beratungen zu den Themen Ausbildung und Studium?
Für Jugendliche gibt es die Beratung zum Thema Ausbildung auch durch die Jugendmigrationsdienste in deiner Nähe:
Jugendmigrationsdienste beraten flüchtende Menschen aus der Ukraine online und an bundesweit 500 Standorten

Für das Thema Studium bieten die Universitäten und Hochschulen auch eigene Studienberatung an, auch speziell für Zugewanderte oder Geflüchtete. Du kannst dich aber auch hier bei der Agentur für Arbeit melden, denn dort gibt es ebenfalls eine Beratung zur Wahl des passenden Studiums.

Hinweis: Das Portal berufenavi.de und einige verlinkte Seiten gibt es nur auf Deutsch. Damit dir aber keine Informationen verloren gehen, kannst du Übersetzungs-App oder Übersetzungsseiten nutzen. Ein gutes Beispiel ist der PONS Online Übersetzer.